* 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
* 1 pound Italian sausage
* 2 small zucchini, cubed
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 cup sliced carrots
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, undrained
* 2 cups spinach - packed, rinsed and torn
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* In pot, brown sausage with garlic.
* Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 mins.
* Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini. Cover, and simmer another 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
* Remove from heat, and add spinach.
* Replace the lid allowing the heat from the soup to cook the spinach leaves. Soup is ready to serve after 5 mins.